The position will include planning, developing, designing and managing various civil engineering projects - a focus on water and wastewater projects is a plus.
Responsibilities will include
• Business development
• Building of business relationships for a variety of public and private sector clients
• Planning and design within tight deadline constraints
• Preparation of construction documents
• Preparation of construction cost estimates
• Preparation and administering of meetings with clients and contractors
• Coordinating other disciplines, such as mechanical, electrical, architectural, etc.
The ideal candidate will
• Have a B.S. degree in civil engineering
• Be licensed as a professional engineer (P.E.) in Louisiana
• Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in civil engineering, including project management experience
• Have relevant experience in project management, site design and development, roadways, water and waste water, and structural design.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have experience in working with a variety of clients
• Have strong leadership and problem‐solving skills
• Be familiar with various civil design software packages and MicroSoft Office Suite
• Have experience in construction administration and public financing
• Have experience with Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
• Have experience with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
Excellent insurance benefits, Health Reimbursement Account benefit, Simple IRA, Long-and Short-term disability insurance, 4 weeks’ annual leave starting first year of employment, excellent working environment
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should submit a resume to (Click here for email address) .